1. Media Useless, Obsolete, Requiring Total Overhaul: Responsible, honest, patriotic social media can and must replace it. Let us just give news without adding our opinion. Most of the national media, newspapers such as Business Standard, Financial Express, Indian Express, etc. and their so-called great columnists are talking irritable issues even in this critical National Calamity when preventing and cutting down the death due to Covina-19 must be the topmost work. These columnists are busy in criticising or talking about the short coming of the government schemes and their silly ideas. Better brains than theirs are deciding and working on the problems and coming out the best solutions. Who are they to just compare and criticise. Subscribers must shun them. Why can’t they go and help the needy and get the first hand experience rather writing all bullshits from a cosy home on computers? They have been only useless pen pushers with no records of any of the ground work. Sekhar Gupta, Pratap Bhanu Mehta, and huge lot of them don’t have any credential of working with hand and it’s experience. They are all failed ones or discarded. They have hardly taken up the responsibility of running a responsible work activity centre. I hope readers must make them shun their negativity. Let the activities of our scientists, engineers, technocrats, business leaders, manufacturers, researchers, product manufacturers, modern revolutionary real farmers be celebrated. Unfortunately, these media greats have been not even mentioning their contributions. Has anyone eventhought why we, at large even the educated ones do not know the names of the best scientists, technocrats, management experts of India?
2. As media says, ‘Indian scientists image novel coronavirus using a microscope’…. Congratulations to the scientists…true legacy of Charak, Shusruta . However, they must come out for a cheap preventive vaccine and a curative medicine. That will be the day to celebrate. And the government/s must announce an award of Rs. 1000 or more crores, as that will be cheaper than the loss that the country will undergo if the lockdown is only answer. Let not the China or any other country win. https://www.indiatoday.in/science/story/indian-scientists-microscopy-image-sarscov2-virus-covid19-corona-1660511-2020-03-27
3. मुकेश अम्बानी जी एवं अन्य कृपया सामने आयें….देशवासी आपको इस दान, सहायता से ही अपना मानेंगे….यही आपको महान बनायेगा, देशभक्त बनायेगा….अजीम प्रेमजी एक इतिहास बना रहें हैं, पूरा देश उनको सलाम कर रहा है….यही सभी धनवानों को अमरता देगा… खबर है https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/as-lockdown-loomed-india-s-rich-scrambled-to-fly-kids-home-from-abroad-1660461-2020-03-27 अपने बच्चों से ऊपर उठिये… https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/company/corporate-trends/azim-premji-raises-his-contribution-to-philanthropy-to-21-billion/articleshow/68393148.cms?from=mdr
4.A Huge package of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore for poor people: The Prime Minister Gareeb Kalyan scheme worth Rs 1.7 trillion will have two parts — cash transfer and food security. Covid-19 package to take care of the welfare concerns of the poor and migrant workers who have been suffering because of a nationwide lockdown
*Provides a medical insurance scheme for health workers. This Rs 50 lakh per individual insurance plan would be applicable to all health workers that includes sanitation and ASHA workers, paramedics, doctors, nurses. Two million health workers will benefit from this scheme.
“We do not want anyone to remain hungry, so we will be giving enough to take care of their foodgrain requirement, protein requirement in terms of pulses.”
The PM Gareeb Kalyan Scheme will have two components
- The Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Anna Yojana:
Under this plan, 800 million poor people in the country will get 5 kg of rice or wheat per month free of cost, in addition to the 5 kg they already get. In addition to rice or wheat, each household will get 1 kg of preferred dal for free for the next three months.
- Cash transfer scheme:
Farmers will get the first instalment of the PM-KISAN payment of Rs 2,000 soon.
This move will benefit 87 million farmers across the country.
MGNREGS: Wage increased from Rs 182 to Rs 202 per day. This wage increase will benefit 50 million families, as their income will increase by nearly Rs 2,000
Poor widows, aged, and divyang: Ex-gratia transfer of Rs 1,000 for the next three months, in two instalments. 30 million people will benefit and the transfers will be done through direct benefits transfer (DBT)
Women with Jan Dhan Yojana accounts: 200 million such account holders will benefit from Rs 500 ex-gratia for the next three months.
Beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme: 80 million households benefitted from the gas cylinders provided under the scheme. These beneficiaries will get free cylinders for three months in view of the disruption the coronavirus lockdown will cause.
Women in self-help groups: 6.3 million self help groups (SHGs) get up to Rs 10 lakh collateral-free loans under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya National Rural Mission scheme. The cap has been doubled to Rs 20 lakh. The move will benefit 70 million households.
Organised sector workers: The Government of India will pay the EPF contribution of both employee and employer for the next three months. This will be for all those establishments which have up to 100 employees, 90% of whom earn less than Rs 15,000 a month. This will benefit 400,000 such organisations and 8 million such employees. In what will benefit 8 million employees and 400,000 establishments, the EPFO regulation will be amended to allow the withdrawal of up to 75% of their corpus as non-refundable advance, or three months’ salary, whichever is less
Construction workers: States have been directed to utilise the Rs 31,000 crore welfare fund for building and construction workers for the benefit of 35 million workers in the midst of the coronavirus crisis.
District mineral fund: State govts to be urged to utilise this fund for medical screening, medical testing and providing health care services in the wake of the coronavirus crisis.
- From Business Standard
- many like most of our maid servants, cleaning gang, security guards don’t have aadhar cards, nor they have got gas cylinders, nor provision free electricity or their own house, or the facility of Ayusman as they have made the necessary registration.
- migrant workers have been left without any help from their contractors and builders. As per a report, they are trying to walk back to their home states….
- assistance for crores of farmers will go to the landholders (who do not deserve it ) rather than to the real tillers and real farmers.
Hello Indra, we are unable to deliver due to restrictions imposed by local authorities on movement of goods and people. There are clear guidelines provided by Government to enable essential services, and so we are working with the relevant authorities to ensure we are able to operate.
6. यह इतिहास का सबसे बड़ा चुनौती है किसी भी देश के नेतृत्व के लिये….इस स्थिति में मोदी की हर तरह से हर किसी को मदद ही करना चाहिये व्यक्तिगत स्वार्थ को ताके पर रख….विशेषकर अकूत सम्पति के मालिकों को ग़रीबों की, आम आदमी को सहायता करना चाहिये अपनी पूरी शक्ति लगा…..केवल सरकारों पर नहीं निर्भर नहीं करना चाहिये….सभी प्राइवेट हॉस्पिटल को सरकारी हस्पताल की तरह आम लोगों के लिये खोल देना चाहिये….सम्पन्न डाक्टरों को भी मदद में आगे आना चाहिये…
7. Let us, we all proud Indians prove these scientists very much wrong through our discipline and services to the needy. According to a report compiled by COV-IND-19 Study Group, an interdisciplinary international team of researchers, “India could face between 1,00,000 to 13 lakh confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus by mid-May, if the current trend in the growing number of COVID-19 cases continues. It appeared in The Hindu Businessline. I seriously feel that the tons of data being published and presented in media may create panic. The country including those in must focus on providing all services honestly fast with just one single objective that if with our successful the heaven of highest self satisfaction will be hours. The society and nation will remain obliged to all those service providers and bless them for their immortality and highest heaven at end if there is one.
- ICMR approval: India okays use of FDC Kaletra to treat Covid-
Lopinavir/Ritonavir, a fixed dose combination (FDC) antiretroviral sold under the brand name of Kaletra, has been approved by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO), for restricted public health use among the symptomatic Covid-19 patients, as per an ‘ahead of print’ article in the special edition of the Indian Journal of Medical Research brought out by the Indian Council of Medical Research. Hospitalised adult patients with laboratory confirmed SARS CoV-2 infection can give written informed consent to receive the treatment for 14 days if they meet any of the following criteria: respiratory distress with respiratory rate greater than or equal to 22/minute or blood-oxygen levels (oxygenated haemoglobin as a percentage of total haemoglobin) of less than
- The first consignment of home-grown Covid-19 testing kits from Pune-based MyLab Discovery Solutions is all set to be dispatched to government hospitals across the country from Wednesday. Mylab co-founder and executive director Shailendra Kawade said they will start with around 15,000 units per day and go up to 25,000 in two to three days. “We have open orders from all government labs and all the big private labs,” Kawade said. https://www.financialexpress.com/lifestyle/health/pune-start-up-makes-affordable-accessible-covid-19-test-kit/1908524/