Noida Authirity must endeavour to make Meghdootam Park a model park with world class facilities that include the toilets too. It must become a topmost landmark for Noida and must be good enough to attract all the first time visitors/tourists to Noida to come to Meghdootam Park and to enjoy its uniqueness. As it seems, the development work suddenly stopped as the Mayawati Raj ended. Few suggestions are here:
1. It must create a light and sound programme based on the theme of Kalidas’ ‘Meghdootam’ to be shown once in the week to start with. Music system must also play some times both the Sanskrit, Hindi audio of Meghdootam besides playing the best of the bhajans of all Indian languages or its tunes instead of one that is played now which are perhaps by local artists.The music system must be extended through all along the outer and inner tracks. The amphitheatre must organise dance drama/show on Meghdootam.
2. An officer must be appointed to oversee this park work in Noida Authority for cleanliness, may be a common one that may include the RWA Centre/Club near by. There are two already built structures on the two sides of the main gate that were perhaps to have Meghdootam Park inscribed in English and Hindi. It should be completed nicely.
3. The park should have a rose garden and a corner with exotic and medicinal plants integrated in it. NA must build a separate small structure in one corner for store instead of using a toilet complex as store.
4. The covered trash bins are either maintained and kept covered or removed all together. All the covers of electrical panels must remain closed.
5. The water falls must run at least on the two days in a week. All the housing associations around the park must have water harvesting system feeding the park after recycling, if required.
6. All roads and roadside filth around the great park must get removed more frequently, and the temporary structures of the vendors demolished by police or NA in actions against unauthorised structures, must be removed.
7. The frontage of the park must not have any more super structure. It should remain vacant and green with plants or be used as ground for kids for playing instead of the park premises being used for practising football or cricket.
8. Let NA appoint a professional Indian consultant to come out and implement the action plan to take Meghdootam Park to a theme-based global class park.